By organizing internships and work placements for graduates, we provide the opportunity to obtain first professional experiences for students and graduates from all over Poland. Thanks to this, we can get to know the current expectations of young people, who after the internships and work placements often become our employees.
By joining our you get the opportunity to have an interesting job, full of challenges and opportunities to expand knowledge and acquire new skills. Working for one of the leading Polish logistic operators we are is an investment in our own development and future.
- Every year, several dozens of enthusiastic students and graduates participate in internships and work placements in our company.
- For some years now we have been supporting the National Logistics Contest organized by the Poznań School of Logistics; we are the gold sponsor of the 9th edition.
- In our state-of-the-art logistics center in Warszowice we have created an opportunity to practice the logistics profession and participate in vocational courses for technical secondary school students.
- Our logistic platforms are visited by students of higher education and technical schools with a logistics profile during educational trips, which provide them with the opportunity to see the practical side of logistics and transport.
- To broaden your knowledge, we cooperate with scientific clubs at universities, and our employees conduct workshops for students who plan to pursue a career in the TSL industry.
- We are a Polish company, but in our international transport departments employees have the possibility of contact with many foreign languages every day.
If you are interested in an internship or work placement, apply here
go to the form